📍UK Remote | 💰From £25,000 Dependent on experience + Benefits |
Who Are Vivup?
As a leading health and wellbeing employee benefits provider, we’re committed to improving the lives of the people we support – mentally, physically, and financially
We provide benefits such as Salary Sacrifice, Lifestyle Savings, Recognition and Reward, and our Employee Assistance Programme to over 2 million employees from 750+ organisations in the UK
Founded in 2005, we officially became Vivup in 2017 and have since grown to a team of over 200 employees based across the globe. While we work remotely, we make sure to stay connected with regular meetups, companywide socials, and team meetings
Why Join Us?
We’re proud to be an employer of choice, and our inclusive environment is one in which people thrive and their voices are truly heard. We empower our colleagues to do great work by investing in learning, personal development, and technology. We’ve won numerous awards including UK Employer of the Year 2022 and Best Supplier to Work For 2023
What’s In It for You?
🏖️ 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
🎂 An extra day off for your birthday
💰 Discretionary quarterly performance-related bonus
💻 Flexible working from day one and a focus on work-life harmony
🏠 Fully remote working
❤️🩹 Health & Wellbeing portal and Employee Assistance Programme (with access to face-to-face counselling)
🧘♂️Weekly meditation sessions
🎊 In-person, fully expensed companywide socials
🚀 A focus on your professional development via manager training, PDPs, quarterly objectives, and employee awards
🛍️ Lifestyle savings & discounts from the UK’s leading retailers
💼 Money towards your home office setup
About the Team
Following rapid growth within the company, we have an exciting new opportunity for a Client Acquisition Executive to join our B2B Acquisition and Growth team. The role holder will secure quality appointments for our Client Acquisition Managers and develop their own pipeline by booking meetings for our Business Development Team and attending meetings with smaller private sector clients where needed. The candidate will create strong relationships, ensuring that all Vivup products and services are illustrated and understood throughout the sales process.
What You’ll Be Doing
- To deliver activities included in the Sales Plan by securing appointments for the Client Acquisition team
- Pro-actively seek new leads and book appointments through outbound targeted campaigns via Cognism, Hubspot and Linkedin
- Respond to all new business opportunities via the website with a focus on both the sales targets and the quality of client engagement
- Understand and articulate the value of the company’s products to prospective clients.
- Generate and progress leads by researching and contacting decision-makers through telephone and written contact.
- Understand the company’s product suite and the benefits that potential clients will gain from using them
- Understand the Vivup products and ensure this knowledge is passed on to employers to maximise the promotion to their employees.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing Acquisition and Client Acquisition Manager to support all tasks associated with the Vivup lead conversion life cycle
- Identify opportunities for referrals from the customer during the support process at other local or associated organisations.
- Maintaining and updating the CRM system with all contact notes to enable effective customer management and reporting.
What We’re Looking For
- A Level standard or equivalent experience
- Communication – Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the demonstrated ability to network and build strong business relationships. Articulate and tactful both on the phone and face-to-face with effective writing, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to convert requests into focussed, clear and concise responses
- Sales Competency – Identify customer needs, sell the virtues of our products and identify new products to address customer and market requirements.
- Organisation - Self-motivated and able to prioritise busy workload in a fast-paced environment. Good team player with a willingness to collaborate to achieve solutions
- Systems - MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowledge of HubSpot - LinkedIn Sales Navigator preferable.
The Interview Process
Our interview process involves 4 main stages:
- Short call with a member of the TA team
- 30-minute video call with Hiring Manager and one other team member
- Final Interview and task with two members of the team
Our average process takes around 2-3 weeks, but we will always work around your availability. You will have the chance to speak to our recruitment team at various points during your process. If you have any specific questions ahead of this, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
** Diversity Statement **
We’re committed to being an inclusive employer and creating a fair workplace for all. We encourage applications from candidates across all backgrounds, circumstances, ages, disabilities, ethnicities, religions or beliefs, gender identities, or sexual orientations
We're happy to offer reasonable adjustments during our hiring process. Just let us know, and we'll make it work for you. Your comfort and success matter to us!