📍UK Remote | Fixed Term - 6 months |💰From £22,000 Dependent on experience + Benefits |
🏴 Rydym yn recriwtio Cynghorydd Gwasanaeth Cwsmer sy’n siarad Cymraeg i’n helpu i wasanaethu ein sylfaen cwsmeriaid Cymraeg yn well! Os ydych chi’n rhugl yn y Gymraeg a’r Saesneg, ar lafar ac yn ysgrifenedig, a bod gennych chi agwedd ardderchog tuag at helpu pobl, yna byddem wrth ein bodd yn clywed gennych. 🌟
🏴 We are recruiting a Welsh-Speaking Customer Service Advisor to help better serve our Welsh customer base! If you’re fluent in both verbal and written Welsh and English and have a top-notch attitude towards helping people, then we’d love to hear from you.🌟
Who Are Vivup?
As a leading health and wellbeing employee benefits provider, we’re committed to improving the lives of the people we support – mentally, physically, and financially
We provide benefits such as Salary Sacrifice, Lifestyle Savings, Recognition and Reward, and our Employee Assistance Programme to over 2million employees from 750+ organisations in the UK
Founded in 2005, we officially became Vivup in 2017 and have since grown to a team of over 200 employees based across the globe. While we work remotely, we make sure to stay connected with regular meetups, companywide socials, and team meetings
Why Join Us?
We’re proud to be an employer of choice, and our inclusive environment is one in which people thrive and their voices are truly heard. We empower our colleagues to do great work by investing in learning, personal development, and technology. We’ve won numerous awards including UK Employer of the Year 2022 and Best Supplier to Work For 2023
What’s In It for You?
🏖️ 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
🎂 An extra day off for your birthday
💰 Discretionary quarterly performance-related bonus
💻 Flexible working from day one and a focus on work-life harmony
🏠 Fully remote working
❤️🩹 Health & Wellbeing portal and Employee Assistance Programme (with access to face-to-face counselling)
🧘♂️Weekly meditation sessions
🎊 In-person, fully expensed companywide socials
🚀 A focus on your professional development via manager training, PDPs, quarterly objectives, and employee awards
🛍️ Lifestyle savings & discounts from the UK’s leading retailers
💼 Money towards your home office setup
About the Team
The Customer Service team is at the forefront of representing our services, establishing and maintaining credibility with our customers and ensuring we are responsive and creative with customer service queries. We are a close-knit team and growing, you will join a team that works across a range of products, with multiple channels including phone and emails.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Answering customer calls, online chats, and emails in a polite and timely manner
- Diffusing customer situations, providing sound advice and appropriate solutions
- Taking ownership of all customer enquiries and providing updates through to resolution
- Managing customer complaints and customer expectations
- Understand the company’s products and services to provide accurate information.
- Liaising with partners to ensure that customer issues are handled correctly and efficiently.
- Reporting system and service issues and ensuring that solutions are developed
- Accurately recording customer-related tasks and query reasons so data can be analysed.
- Working as part of a team.
What We’re Looking For
Dependable and organised with a high attention to detail.
- Professional and clear communicator with the ability to build strong relationships and instil confidence
- Articulate and tactful with excellent customer service skills.
- Effective communication and written skills in both Welsh and English.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise a busy workload in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent team player with a willingness to collaborate across the business to achieve solutions.
- Organisation - Self-motivated and ability to prioritise busy workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to succeed both individually and as a team
- Fluent in Welsh
For the benefit of the hiring team, please submit your CV in English!
The Interview Process
Our interview process involves 4 main stages:
- Short call with a member of the TA team
- 30-minute video call with Hiring Manager and one other team member
- Final Interview and task with two members of the team
Our average process takes around 2-3 weeks, but we will always work around your availability. You will have the chance to speak to our recruitment team at various points during your process. If you have any specific questions ahead of this, please contact us on email@example.com
** Diversity Statement **
We’re committed to being an inclusive employer and creating a fair workplace for all. We encourage applications from candidates across all backgrounds, circumstances, ages, disabilities, ethnicities, religions or beliefs, gender identities, or sexual orientations
We're happy to offer reasonable adjustments during our hiring process. Just let us know, and we'll make it work for you. Your comfort and success matter to us!