Starting Salary Range From: £35,544 + O.T.E and benefits
The difference you’ll make
This is a newly created role, that will complement the private sector and wellbeing sales teams, and support the Senior Business Development Manager, to deliver Vivup’s services and products into the SME market. The need for organisations to continually focus on health, mental wellbeing and financial wellness employment benefits has never been greater. We are looking for a talented Business Development Manager (BDM) to expand our services into the private sector, focusing primarily within SME, and to match our success in the private sector.
This is an exciting growth opportunity working across sales activity within the Private Sector team from lead generation, acquisition of new clients, retention and growth of existing clients.
The role will support the Senior BDM in the sales partner relationships within the SME market, including the identification of new, as well as the facilitation of managing existing partnerships to generate incremental leads, clients and revenue for mutual benefit.
Who we’re looking for, accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Identify prospects in target areas, working with the wider Business Development and Sales team to agree approach and work together as one
- Develop new relationships to win new clients and grow the SME business proposition
- Pro-actively identify further lead generation, through attending partner meetings and implement a plan of activities that enables an effective two-way connection between the customer's core KPIs, business priorities and initiatives, and the plan to support the customer with Vivup’s solutions
- Tailor business proposals according to the needs and interests of each prospect organisation
- Engage an audience through virtual meetings or face-to-face, being resilient and positive in approach
- Understand the company’s ever-growing proposition and the intricacies within this to ensure maximum prospect confidence and conversion
- Work closely with the Tender and Frameworks team to support tender submissions
- Adjust language and communication with prospects based on sector and the varying requirements
- Provide appropriate support across the business and to ensure the brand and image of the company is enhanced
- Highly organised to manage leads and appointment follow up’s, ensuring maximum conversion
A bit about you, skills and experience:
Sales Competency –
- Proven experience in identifying customer needs, being able to learn and articulate a range of products in a fast-paced organisation
- Able to confidently identify new products to address customer and market requirements.
- Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation, appointment setting and closing business.
- Experienced in attending trade shows and exhibitions, with the ability to capture sales leads
- Ideally proven market knowledge with SaaS solutions, employee benefits or similar
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritize busy workload in a fast-paced environment. Good team player with a willingness to collaborate to achieve solutions.
- Experience with MS Office essential: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Desirable experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems. Use of MS Teams.
- Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the demonstrated ability to network and build strong business relationships. Articulate and tactful both on the phone and face to face with effective writing skills.
This is a UK remote role and you must have the right to work in the UK. We look forward to hearing from you.