Employment Type: Permanent, UK remote
Starting Salary: £35,544
We are looking for a talented CRM Manager to join the marketing team, you will be part of our creative, experienced and commercially focused team of 18 and growing. We work at all levels across E-Commerce, Design, Art Work, CRM in both the private and public client sectors. We are passionate about being a pivotal team in acquiring new clients, while growing revenue across existing clients.
You will support in the implementation of the CRM strategy for both B2C and B2B, from identifying and developing customer automations and journeys, to ensuring engagement and conversion are continually optimised in both areas. You'll be part of a fast-growing environment in the exciting and positive sector of health, well-being and financial employee benefits, within a unique culture of support and encouragement to achieve personal and professional goals.
The difference you’ll make:
As an analytical thinker and someone who is curious about data, you will enhance B2C engagement and commercial metrics, B2B acquisition rates and increase engagement rates of existing clients. This is an opportunity to be involved in B2B and use your skills to make an impact in an area that is ready to be developed. You will have the opportunity to work on web optimisation in an agile environment.
Purpose of the position:
- Support the development & delivery of the B2C CRM strategy for customer growth & retention
• Identify, plan and execute effective multichannel B2C CRM automations and
programmes that drive visits and conversions to the Vivup portal and ensure the
ongoing health and engagement of the customer base
• Develop CRM programmes for B2B focused on both lead nurturing and client
• Agree and deliver against key audience and programme-level KPIs
• Monitor, report on and respond to changes in customer behaviour and channel trends
• Identify opportunities and challenges and act upon them with a strategic approach in line with wider business targets
• Deliver a continuous improvement plan for CRM through customer analysis, testing, learning and innovation
• Support the B2C marketing team to enhance the BAU programme through more
advanced segmentation, targeting and personalisation
• Champion & drive development of CRM across a diverse range of key stakeholders
Who we’re looking for, skills and experience:
Proven experience with a multichannel CRM system and/or email sending platform
- Practical, working knowledge of lifecycle management, campaigning, modelling &
analytics, reporting & evaluation
- Experienced in design, build and modification of automated trigger programmes
Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and act upon trends
- Strong communication skills used to engage key stakeholders and simplify often complex and stretching goals
- Personally resilient and embraces change
- Motivated by being commercially aware in a fast-paced environment
Please note this role is based in the UK and is remote, you will need the right to work in the UK. We look forward to hearing from you.