Location: UK remote
Salary Starting From: £19,305
The Difference You'll Make
We have a new opportunity to join the People & Culture team as an Administrator supporting the core activities of the team and working in collaboration to provide an efficient and responsive service. You will be responsible for administration, working closely with the People & Culture team and proactively managing the development of People HR in the business to drive efficiency and ensure compliance. You will have the opportunity to identify opportunities to make efficiencies and process improvements that enhance the business.
The role would suit someone with some previous experience wanting to develop their skills in a People & Culture capacity or a graduate, who is keen to start their HR/People & Culture experience in a growing and dynamic organisation.
Who we’re looking for, role responsibilities:
Some of the key areas of responsibility include
Onboarding/Induction - this is a key focus for the team, we want to continually review and improve the process for new colleagues, this includes:
- Drafting offer letters and contracts
- Completing new starter checklist items, ensuring paperwork is in place
- Providing new starter information packs; reviewing company policies; gathering payroll information
- Collecting employment and tax information
- Ensuring background and reference checks are complete
Maintaining accurate employee/HR data, including recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking annual leave and absence, in addition to
- Documenting activity by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
Maintaining an accurate HR System and ensuring we have robust people data, this includes:
- Working closely with suppliers to understand the scope of People HR
- Developing People HR as a central hub for all HR administration
- Liaising with stakeholders throughout the business regarding requirements
- Identifying and building specifications for areas that could be improved/automated
- Implementing developments that further utlilise the system and a data driven environment
- Producing HR management reports directly out of People HR
Recruitment - working with the Talent Acquisition Manager and the wider team to keep job descriptions up to date and relevant, supporting advertising vacancies on job boards and occasionally Interview scheduling.
Training & Development - input and assist into the development of a training and development plan by booking training, and also managing the in-house Leadership training course.
A Bit About You, Skills and Experience:
- GCSE grade 5 or above or equivalent professional experience or a graduate with a keen interest in People & Culture activities
- Previous administration experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to prioritise and organise, and be responsive to queries and requests with a flexible approach
- IT literate with strong numerical skills
- High standards of written and verbal communication
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ability to navigate and learn systems
- Strong relationship skills and can work alongside a wide range of personalities getting the most out of people
- High attention to detail and accuracy with ability to work independently to tight deadlines
- Resilient and positive in all situations, able to find solutions to problems
- Self‐motivated and ability to prioritise busy workload in a fast-paced environment
- Good team player with a willingness to collaborate to achieve solutions
We look forward to hearing from you.