Location: UK Remote
Salary Range from: £24,116
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join our sales team. The role holder will secure quality appointments for our Business Development Managers. The candidate will create strong relationships, ensuring that all Vivup products and services are illustrated and understood throughout the sales process. This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious professional to make a significant, long-lasting contribution to a high-profile business, at a key point in its development.
The difference you'll make
Working with the Head of Business Development and the Senior Business Development Executive to provide appropriate support across the business to ensure the brand and image of the company is enhanced.
You will take responsibility for your own professional development and keep up to date by reading relevant journals, attending networking meetings and relevant courses so that state of the art thinking can be utilised within the company proposition. You will be a credible ambassador for the company at all meetings with external organisations so that the Company’s reputation is maintained and best interests served.
- To deliver activities included in the Sales Plan by securing appointments for the Business Development team.
- Understand and articulate the value of the company’s products to prospective clients.
- Generate and progress leads by researching and contacting decision makers through telephone and written contact.
- Understand the company’s products to enable customers to maximise the promotion to their employees.
- Create reports on sales activity including number of calls made, qualified appointments confirmed and progress on lead generation. Understanding of the challenges faced and solutions needed to be an effective Business Development Executive.
- Understand the Vivup products and ensure this knowledge is passed onto employers to maximise the promotion to their employees.
- Work closely with the Head of Business Development, Senior Business Executive and Business Development Managers to support all tasks associated with the Vivup life cycle.
- Identify opportunities for referrals from the customer during the support process at other local or associated organisations.
- Maintaining and updating the CRM system with all contact notes to enable effective customer management and reporting.
A bit about you, skills & experience
- A Level standard or equivalent experience
- Communication – Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the demonstrated ability to network and build strong business relationships. Articulate and tactful both on the phone and face to face with effective writing, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to convert requests into focused, clear and concise responses
- Sales Competency – Identify customer needs, sell the virtues of our products and identify new products to address customer and market requirements.
- Organisation - ability to prioritise a busy workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Good team player with a willingness to collaborate to achieve solutions
- Systems - MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
We look forward to hearing from you, please note this is a UK remote role and you'll have the right to work to work in the UK.