Location: UK Remote
Salary Range From: £53,125
We have an opportunity to join us as the Head of Operations, the role has arisen due to an internal move. The purpose of the the role is to lead and guide the Customer Services Team to deliver the highest standards of service. The role holder will deliver an outstanding service to our clients' customers, whilst further developing a culture within the customer contact team and across the business, that puts the needs of the customer at the heart of delivery.
The Difference You'll Make:
You will lead the Customer Services Team, inspiring them to deliver outstanding service and retention of Customer orders. The role will require an element of Supplier Management to ensure that products and services are effectively delivered to customers. You will be a seasoned leader who thrives on a challenge in a fast-moving organisation. You will lead the customer services team, organising and planning the work, providing consistent management and leadership style, developing, managing, reviewing and motivating the team. You will take ownership of all Customer services processes and be a champion of change seeking to make change improvements to the customer and supplier journeys.
As the Head of Operations, you will manage the relationships and processes affecting the customer service and order retention, in order to facilitate the delivery of a profitable service to customers to achieve the organisational goals. You will manage and develop the operations teams and enhance the critical relationships and processes affecting the sales .
You will further develop and implement customer services teams with the tools and processes required to retain customers, develop relationships and increasing revenue opportunities. This role focuses around a customer centric ethos to drive forward operational efficiencies to deliver service excellence to customers.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Own and manage the operational plan for Vivup to deliver products and services to customers
- Creation and compliance of our day-to-day internal and external operational process that are used to fulfill customer orders
- Ensuring that established processes and policies are followed in a consistent manner while reviewing, amending, and creating new ones, where required
- Directly impact the overall sales, margin, and profit results by proactively and reactively supporting colleagues
- Ability to analyse revenue and customer data to provide insights to the management team and to identify risks and solutions to the operations teams.
- Continue to develop a customer centric culture across the teams and organisation, through embedding values, providing training and through appropriate communication channels
- Lead change management processes and projects that enable efficiencies across the customer and supplier life-cycle
Customer Management & Utilisation
- Owning, managing, escalating, and resolving complex complaints from customers
- Ensure inbound and outbound customer and supplier queries are being resolved within SLA and in an efficient manner via both the phone email and webchat
- Ensuring that the tools, systems and training are in place to provide high-levels of customer service to all customers taking up products and services from Vivup
- Overseeing the efficient administration of supplier orders, fulfillment, and all day-to-day supplier interaction
- Operational management of suppliers, including continuous improvement in our suppliers’ operations through regular reviews, targets and projects
Management & Leadership
- Support the management team in setting the pace and driving the overall company objectives including KPI targets and business culture
- Ensure accuracy and timely delivery of all Management Information
- Work with senior management team to ensure our business is always moving forward and staying ahead of the market
- Responsible for leading a high performing staff base, engendering staff engagement in line with the business’ goals.
- Partnering closely with our COO, you‘ll be working with Sales, Marketing, Finance, and to articulate and support the solutions you develop, directly contributing to the success of the company as a whole
- Team monthly and annual performance reviews
- To provide efficient cover arrangements for any planned or known absence
- Maintaining good housekeeping, strictly adhering to all policies and procedures
- Team monthly and annual performance reviews
- Work closely with sales, marketing, commercial, finance and HR colleagues to ensure all customer, partner and internal colleague development objectives are met
- Provide cover for the operations director when required representing the function internally and externally
A bit about you, Skills and Experience:
- Expert ability in building and maintaining working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experienced in the development and execution of short and long-term growth strategies for operations
- Experienced in managing change, with proven ability to coach and lead teams
- Experienced in analysing metrics and key performance indicators, and being able to provide creative, win-win solutions
- Proven ability to ensure delivery of results on time and to a high standard in a customer centric environment
- Working cross-functionally, with sales, finance, operations to provide a collaborative approach in meeting revenue targets
- You'll have a passion for building and establishing our brand, while improving our customer satisfaction and retention.
- An excellent and proven track record of line management and developing highly engaged teams
- Proven ability in influencing and impacting engagement across various peer groups and above, and internally and externally
- An excellent range of administrative and IT skills as well as the ability to correctly reference and apply process documentation
- A strong and broad understanding of processes and process improvement change
- A passion for people and delivering great colleague and customer engagement
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Respect for people and ability to work independently and part of different team across various levels both internal and externally
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise and multitask
- Good analytical thinking to help find the correct solution and resolve problems
- An openness to change and desire to find new and better ways of working
- Proactive approach with leadership qualities
- Customer focused and ability to show apathy and be pragmatic
- Acting fairly and proportionately and committed to continuous improvement.
Please note you will need the full right to work in the UK for this remote role. We look forward to hearing from you.