Starting Salary Range From: £24,116
Location: UK remote
We have been highly successful in ensuring our customers are at the heart of what we do, our Client Enablement / On-boarding team ensure that we support our existing clients by responding to their needs, ensuring any immediate queries are actioned and ensure order authorisations/requests are delivered within time frames.
You will be administrating the on-boarding and setting up of multiple customers, so will be experienced and well-organised with experience in an administrative environment. It's an ideal role if you like presenting information, have the ability to analyse information and have a commitment to a positive customer experience.
A snap shot of what we do, the role is interesting and varied, and we work with a broad range of clients:
The client enablement team receives the handover from the sales team and then starts the on-boarding journey by arranging calls with the client, hosting meetings to present information, delivering training when required and ensuring we are discussing communication channels and opportunities with the client, to maximise employee engagement. You will be responsible for setting up the salary sacrifice scheme, keeping the client informed at every stage and once launched our excellent Client Success Managers will be waiting to work with you.
Who we’re looking for, accountabilities and responsibilities:
• Work with the sales team to support the relationships with clients and maintain effective everyday communication with them, through various channels including phone and shared email inbox.
• Working with data from various sources and manipulating as required using MS Excel to produce accurate reports and spreadsheets for both clients and for internal requirements and requests.
• Creating regular Management Information reports for clients to the agreed format, utilising the required tools i.e. Google Analytics and actively looking for enhancements to improve.
• Creating prospect Pitch Packs and Proposals, ensuring consistency in delivery, whilst actively looking for efficiencies and enhancements
• Manage and own queries raised by clients through to effective resolution, escalating to Sales or Operations and suppliers when necessary.
• Proactively communicating information to clients to assist the order authorisation process, and ensuring orders are approved within the appropriate timeframes. Identify and lead on best practice enhancements.
• Hosting and supporting Webinar activity to enhance the understanding and usage of the benefits and services available to employees.
• Fully support the maintaining and updating of Zoho CRM to ensure data accuracy, compliance, and true reporting, including the uploading of associated documents.
• Work with the Marketing team to ensure relevant B2B Communications are received and utilised
• Work with the Sales team to maintain an accurate Knowledge Bank, with ownership of Q&A’s and the creation of FAQ’s. Assist in the ongoing upskilling of the Sales team and wider business.
A bit about you, skills and experience:
- GCSE Level standard or equivalent experience
- IT literate with strong numerical skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook
- Ability to navigate the CRM system and extract data in a suitable format
- Confident in delivering information to small groups
- High standards of written and verbal communication
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges, demonstrating innovation and initiative to suggest new ideas or ways of working
Please note the role is UK remote so you will need the full right to work in the UK. We look forward to hearing from you.